The Judy Murray Foundation
Serves Up Ace New Tennis Tour for
Dundee’s Virtual Kiltwalk
Since 2018 our Kiltwalkers have raised an incredible £33,000 by walking one or more of the 4 Scottish Kiltwalks to help the Judy Murray Foundation create tennis opportunities in rural and disadvantaged areas across Scotland. The 2020 Glasgow and Aberdeen Kiltwalks were cancelled because of the pandemic but the first Virtual Kiltwalk for Dundee Kiltwalkers takes place from July 3-5.
The Dundee Swing is an extension of the Virtual Dundee Kiltwalk and as the dates fall during
Wimbledon fortnight, we have added a tennis twist – a virtual tour around the 25 tennis clubs in the Dundee area. A Kiltwalk with a difference.
It’s always more fun to do things as a group so we are encouraging tennis clubs, players, fans and families to create a team, add your miles together to complete the 160 mile circuit and crack the JMF 25 Tennis Club Challenge.
Normal Kiltwalk distances are approximately 6, 11 or 25 miles but the ‘new normal’ says “Anything
goes”. So why not take on your chosen doorstep activity (walk, run, wheel or cycle) with purpose? Do what you want, when you want, wherever you want and clock up extra miles to raise funds for the charity that aims to make tennis a sport for everyone, everywhere…….The Judy Murray Foundation..
It’s your chance to serve up three winners during Wimbledon fortnight – get fit together, explore a city without travelling and raise funds for the Judy Murray Foundation. Game, set and match!
1) Create your team with your family, your tennis team, your friends or colleagues, team up with another household – you decide!
2) Follow registration details below
3) Aim – combine the daily exercise distance from each participant in your team to complete 160 miles
4) Use your daily exercise whether it be walk, run or cycle to clock your mileage
5) As a team you have from NOW until 5 July to complete the JMF 25 tennis club challenge!
6) Share your progress to help raise funds and use the Social Media #TheDundeeSwing
7) We are encouraging you to make an extra special effort over the dates of 3-5 July when
we will celebrate the virtual Dundee Kiltwalk
8) Good luck, #TeamJMF!
Bonus ball – every penny raised will be topped up with an additional 50% by the incredible generosity of the Hunter Foundation – meaning your fundraising will really go the extra mile.
We are so grateful to all our brilliant supporters for THEIR dedication. Our projects are made only possible through THEIR generosity and commitment, and the funds RAISED are vital to our work.